Thank you for your interest in our family services. This overview is to provide you with information on our mission, protocol and services.
Please feel free to call us before you consult with an attorney if you have any additional questions or to request more information.
Children whose parents cannot get along are “at-risk”.
Divorce harms children. There’s a better way!
- Our consultants are non biased, non judgmental and neutral.
- All disputes involve at least two versions of the story.
- We will not take sides in your conflict but ALWAYS have the best interest of your child or children in mind.
- Payment for services must be made before scheduling.
PLEASE CALL IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION OR SERVICES.
- Payments can be made online or via check or cash and must be paid in advance of receiving services.
- Refunds may be requested at any time if you are not 100% satisfied with our services and will be addressed on an individual basis.